SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    So you have a time machine...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So you have a time machine... Login/Join 
I've got a cunning plan
posted
After seeing The Last Jedi, my fiancé and I had this debate.

Question:
You can only go back one time and do one thing. Do you...

Choices:
Kill Hitler
Stop George Lucas from making the prequels and selling Lucas Films

Posts: 987 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Buy Apple stock 25 years ago.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16696 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Buy Apple stock 25 years ago.

+1

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I would argue that the rise of a despotic German ruler in the aftermath of the treaty of Versailles, and the resultant depression and hyper inflation, may have been inevitable. Even if not, without Hitler, Stalin may well have swept west and enacted the red purge throughout Europe

The abomination I watched tonight, though, that could probably have been prevented

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post