SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Don Winslow "The Force"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Winslow "The Force" Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted
Anyone read/listen to this yet?

I'm a big fan of his work and Audible (or whoever coordinates this) always does a good job of pairing up good narrators. I am in the middle of California Fire and Life which I'm enjoying immensely. I've read many of his other books and never been disappointed. Savages, The Winter of Frankie Machine, The Cartel, The Power of the Dog and Dawn Patrol, all on Audible. I think The Force is next for me.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I have become a fan of Don Winslow. I've done The Cartel and The Power of the Dog on audio. I liked them both a lot. Ray Porter was the narrator for those two. He's turned into one of my favorite narrators.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
It's been getting rave reviews. I haven't read it yet, but it's definitely on mine To Get list. It'll be my first Winslow.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post