SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The marines are looking for a few good men.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The marines are looking for a few good men. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Why don't you just sit there and bleed awhile before you taste some real pain.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well, you shouldn't litter Fag-eddi. It's ecologically unsound.”

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Shut your face, hippie
You say "hippie", man? Ain't been no hippies for centuries. You been freeze-dried or doing hard time?

She doesn't know what's 12 inches long and white. Nothing! Hey man no offence. Just working on my routine.
I'll tell you what's black and bleeding if it don't shut its face

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mister Jones, you fall out in that street or I'm gonna kick your ass right off this fuckin' planet.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I said “don’t give the prick the satisfaction”, sir.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post