SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The dogs in Hondo and Big Jake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The dogs in Hondo and Big Jake Login/Join 
posted
They sure look an awful lot alike.

according to IMDb they were both related to Lassie and handled by rudd weather wax

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always thought the same thing myself. I know they can't be the same dog as the movies are filmed 18 years apart, 1953-1971 if my memory serves me correctly. I'm glad someone else saw that resemblance as well.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Hollywood would have been like without Rudd Weatherwax and Thell Reed.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Don't forget Ric o bery !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ric_O%27Barry

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post