SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Some of the Funniest things you've witnessed in World of Tanks.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some of the Funniest things you've witnessed in World of Tanks. Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted
I have two that immediately come to mind...

An O-I on my team pinned an AMX "Duck" up against a building and rubble pile and slowly crushed it to death over a period of like 30 seconds as it continued to push further up the rubble pile and up on top of the Duck. The Duck struggled to no avail to get free as the O-I finally teetered over it squeezing the last few hps of life out of it.

An E25 on my team was the only tank left against an SU arty. He had just killed a Hellcat that was trying to snipe him from the nearby hill. He maneuvered around the rock the SU was trying to use for cover and got one shot off as he had run out of ammo. He then proceed to try and stay up against the SU in close quarters and away from his gun and maneuvering to his sides and behind him. I realized it hadn't occurred to them yet so I typed "Ram him!" What ensued could only be described as a hilarious, bizarre mating ritual between the two tanks as they both continued to wiggle and maneuver as the E25 would only back away a tiny amount and finally tapped the SU back and forth over and over again slowly killing him 15 to 20 hp at a time.

I've also witness a variety of hilarious rollovers and even what would be considered the closest a tank could get to doing a cart wheel. Needless to say WOT is quite frequently good for some enjoyable laughs. Cool

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I faced one enemy tank that had squeezed itself in an inaccessible spot and was protected from fire from all angles.
I managed to climb over the rubble and crush it with my german TD. Had run out of ammo and was unable to shoot it once we were both locked in the same tight spot. Death came to it in the last second and so the game was won.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
In my Ferdinand, towards the end of the battle - Kharkov, in town. We're winning, haven't taken much damage.

Son of a gun! One of their last tanks, T8 Medium gets behind me - right behind me - in a narrow street and starts at it. I back up into him... he presses forward to try to stop me. Hah! Not in that light-weight POS.

So we stay together, and move backward as I keep backing the Ferdy...till he hits the angled debris pile behind him and flips onto his side! Smile

By then my teammates had arrived, and, instead of whacking my Ferdy, his tank gets picked apart, helpless, lying on its side with the gun wobbling. Smile

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post