SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Formula 1 Discussion
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Formula 1 Discussion Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 280nosler:
I mean seriously??

Then there's the politics of F1, much harder to quantify, maybe the biggest determining factor. I'll seriously suggest Merc might have more clout in that arena than Fiat. I'm sticking to my view that Merc has an advantage in F1.

FWIW, if the Fiat is sinking a lot of hidden resources into F1, they'd be better served by improving Fiats and Chryslers.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 5205 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
2018 Highlights

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqnFMDHshEc

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 6237 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Tire Changes for 2019

No more Superhard, Hard, Medium, Soft, Supersoft, Ultrasoft, Hypersoft

Pirelli has moved to C1-C5 for the compound designations, assumptions says they dropped Superhard & Hard from the 2018 lineup.

But, in the race they'll be listed as Hard, Medium, Soft, regardless of which compounds they are.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 6237 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post