SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Smithsonian Channel - Aerial America Series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smithsonian Channel - Aerial America Series Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Aerial America Linky

Since working at home I put a TV in the office, to watch news mostly, however as many are, the news is no longer on my daily watch list, taking a much needed break from the insanity and the box I'm using is a Firestick, $20 black friday deal, have utoob, prime, netflix etc.

The idea was to find something that would play and not require or distract my attention. Aerial America which I watched when I found it on TV, now is running daily, nice to see the USA without having to drive a Chevrolet around...

What have you found to be good to run in the background, in my case sound needs to be low as I take a lot of calls..

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I love Aerial America. Some fantastically beautiful video footage and informative. My eye doc has the BBC series Planet Earth in his waiting lobby running constantly. Same thing as Aerial America beautiful video footage and informative.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MoreCowbell
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy the show. I have stopped at some of the places shown on some of the episodes on a few road trips I have taken.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
They also have a similar Aerial Britain series. Each program covers a different area of the country.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post