SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Late 60's sci fi tv show , that I never knew existed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Late 60's sci fi tv show , that I never knew existed Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
Couldn't wait for Tuesday night. Great show

Is this currently? Or from the old days? I'd love for one of the channels to pick this up again!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
In the late 60's there was a group of Desert Racers that formed the Invaders MC and, although you can't see this in the photo, they adopted the 'The Invaders' logo on their riding jerseys.
The most famous duo in the club was,undoubtedly, John McGowan and his riding partner 'Kookie the Wonder Dog'. Kookie would ride atop the gas tank, holding on to a scrap of carpet.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the original show Sunday evenings after Sunday dinner at Grandma’s house.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The Invaders scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

for me it was The Outer Limits

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thriller with Boris Karloff took the lead with scary television. Just listening to him gave you the creeps. Here is a brief clip:

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post