SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Sigmund and the Sea Monsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sigmund and the Sea Monsters Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted
lol amazon is remaking this show from the 70s it seems like nobody in hollywood can come up with an original idea these days
old

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/bfWPZ6vT1-k

new https://smile.amazon.com/dp/re...helf2-PS4/B01G9CUR7S

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some classic shows like "Sigmund" and "The Banana Splits" should be just left alone for what they were back in the day. Fast forwarding them 40 years, bleh...

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I hate you. I can’t get that god damn “La la la....la la laaaa” song out of my head.
And I’m old. Frown

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My kids didn't believe me when I told them about this show. When I showed them the videos they thought it was lame. How sad, it was really cool when I was 7 years old. There's no need for a new series, just let it be.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3534 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
<<<<

You could call me a fan.

But I prefer another spelling

SIGmond the Sea Monster
(apologies to Sid and Marty Krofft)

Posts: 2300 | Location: Washington (The state, not D.C.) | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post