SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Forged in Fire - Addicting
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forged in Fire - Addicting Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ jeeze, what a mistake!

I really enjoy the show too. I started watching a couple of weeks ago and am 6 episodes in to season 4.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
Is there a "Don't try this at home" card at the beginning of the show?

http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...ire-says-report.html

Yeah. It went on the lead-in right after this fire.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We like it as well, something for the whole family. The format is just "Chopped" with metal.

It will Keeel...

Makes sense top bladesmiths wouldn't compete, already have more work than they can handle.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
FIF is one of the shows my son and I look forward to watching together.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
Makes sense top bladesmiths wouldn't compete, already have more work than they can handle.

I do wonder how long they can continue to get competent bladesmiths to compete. There's a limited number of them out there, and even fewer of them willing to participate in the show.

Maybe they'll have to up the prize money at some point and invite bladesmiths from outside the US.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post