SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A classical music minute...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A classical music minute... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
As a break from all of the politics and shit, here's a nice little something from Schubert. Turn up the sound, close your eyes, relax, and enjoy:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/mFk_6zz50wI

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that very much... I can’t say I know much at all about classical music, but it was very relaxing. Thanks!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
that was great.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

A very nice start to my day! Thanks.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice piece. I enjoy his "Piano trio NO. 2, in EB major myself...

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a smidgen of sanity.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post