SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    FX's "What We Do in the Shadows". Anyone watching?

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FX's "What We Do in the Shadows". Anyone watching? Login/Join 
The Constable
posted
I liked the 2015 movie of the same name. Quirky and amusing.

Watched the first two episodes and at least for ME it has potential. But I DO have weird tastes when it comes to TV and the movies.

I like the female vampire Natasia Demetriou (SP?)she's got quite a few funny bits. Plus she is somewhat appealing. In a bad girl sort of way.

Anyone enjoying it?

Posts: 6520 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I saw the movie and thought it was hilarious. Definitely going to check out the show.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4613 | Location: Frisco, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V9up9cbXBU

There are several promos on You Tube.

Posts: 6520 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Quirky for sure....and campy, but I’m enjoying it

Posts: 1689 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
After 6 episodes , I think it has gotten nothing but funnier, quirkier and more inventive. F/X must agree as they have announced it will return next year.