SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Young Frankenstein...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Young Frankenstein... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
...is on TCM at 6PM today.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/t9K9wiH2Lko

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Blucher!"

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
"What hump?"

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Abby-someone

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
"Blucher!"

Big Grin

Posts: 22908 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Put. Ze candle. Back!

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Elevate me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sed-A-Give!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boyle nailed that role,especially the scenes with the old blind man. Marty Feldman had me laughing the entire movie.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
A musical interlude.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...PFI3jc&feature=share

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A dirty word! He said a dirty word!

One of the funniest scenes in all of filmdom.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Where wolf? There wolf, there castle.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
What knockers! "Sank you Doctor"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
We just took our son to see this on stage last week. I haven't seen the movie in years.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Boyle nailed that role,especially the scenes with the old blind man. Marty Feldman had me laughing the entire movie.

If memory serves - not using google - the blind man was Gene Hackman.
"I was going to make espresso!"

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:
quote:
Originally posted by patw:

If memory serves - not using google - the blind man was Gene Hackman.
"I was going to make espresso!"
It was most definitely Gene Hackman. That is the scene my avatar comes from, right after he lights Peter Boyle's thumb on fire. Big Grin

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
It's Frankensteen.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Footshteps footshteps footshteps!

GREAT movie!!

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could be worse, could be raining ,

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Could be worse, could be raining ,

The best line in any movie ever made!

I've been fortunate enough to have used it myself on several occasions.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post