SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You Be the Director - Alternate Movie Endings
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Be the Director - Alternate Movie Endings Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
WARNING - This thread will be full of spoilers.

Passengers

I just watched this and actually liked the happy ending, but some dark part of my mind dredged up this alternative ending.
Very funny, I quit pointing those things out to my wife years ago, because of the same reason.
I no longer tell her the real words to songs she has heard for years for the same reason.

Jim dies while saving the ship and Aurora never discovers that the auto-doc could be used to put her back into hibernation. The movie ends by flashing forward a year where Aurora is sitting next to someone's pod while contemplating waking them up.

So, what changes might you make to pivotal movie or television moments that would really alter things?

My wife was oh how romantic. I had to explain to her that it was text book stalking. I pointed out all the creepy to her. Totally ruined the movie. I get what the director was going for. That could have been done with out the creep factor.

Logan,

I would like to have seen him take over the training of the kids. Sans adimantium, so his healing factor could have at least kept him at par.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Shane goes back to the Starretts' farm, grabs Marian, and they run off together.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post