SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    She's the terror of Colorado Boulevard.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

She's the terror of Colorado Boulevard. Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted
Anyone else remember and like this oldie?

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Went to the Rose Bowl last year. Leaving, we drove down Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena. No little ole ladies, no super stock Dodge; all hipster joints now.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
It's the little old lady from Pasadena. Go Granny, Go Granny, Go Granny Go

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many, many years ago I used to go to the Rose Parade almost every year. The challenge was to hit both the green lights the length of Pasadena City College campus that fronts on Colorado Blvd. They were timed so that a law abiding driver could not make it.
I know of one person that made it, but that is another story.

PC

Posts: 1338 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
But parked in a rickety old garage Is a brand new, shiny red Super Stock Dodge

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know what's going to be rummaging around in my head for awhile...

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
With this tune, “Deadman’s Curve,” and “Surf City” - heck yeah, love some Jan & Dean.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"New Girl in School", "Ride the Wild Surf" (and I have that movie on DVD, with a pre-Jeannie Barbara Eden...).

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A guy I worked with in Commercial radio in Reading, Pa in the '70's used to play "Surf City" when it snowed....until station manager told him to knock it off.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post