SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    We ate, and then he ate. We slept, then he slept.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We ate, and then he ate. We slept, then he slept. Login/Join 
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted
Yeah, then he woke up and nobody slept for forty-eight hours.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Miss Haynes, if you're ever under a falling building and somebody runs up and offers to pick you up and carry you to safety, don't think, don't pause, don't hesitate for a moment, just spit in his eye.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8527 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Phil Davis - "The General, a Janitor!"
General Waverly - "Never thought I'd make it?"

General Waverly - "I did very well in the Army without you"
Emma Allen - "It took 15,000 men to take my place!"

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Bob Wallace: Oh, Phil, when are you gonna learn that girls like that are a dime a dozen?

Phil Davis: Please, don't quote me the price when I haven't got the time.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post