SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    We passed upon the stair; we spoke of was and when
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We passed upon the stair; we spoke of was and when Login/Join 
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted
Although I wasn't there; he said I was his friend

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Which came as a surprise; I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone, a long long time ago

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Been stuck in my head for two days now. Time to share the pain.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/fregObNcHC8

- Robert Heinlein

I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
Meh, I was gonna come play because I thought this was a Bowie thread. Razz Cool

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:

That would have been acceptable, it’s just the Nirvana cover that’s stuck in my head.

- Robert Heinlein

My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:

Here you go, Gibby. Now I have this stuck in my head:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/u7APmRkatEU

- Robert Heinlein

I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I love that video with Reznor chasing him around.

Man, I miss Bowie.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post