SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Kenny Rogers offers self defense tips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kenny Rogers offers self defense tips Login/Join 
posted
Caution not high brow humor but entertaining none the less, if you like physical comedy on the level of the Three Stooges.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I always considered MadTV to be funnier than SNL of the same period. That Kenny Rogers clip is certainly a classic.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I always considered MadTV to be funnier than SNL of the same period. That Kenny Rogers clip is certainly a classic.

I also found MadTV more fun to watch than SNL (of the same time), with exceptions for particular skits.

Posts: 2011 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
3:48+ I spit on my keyboard.
I'm not proud of that.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
And who can forget:

Posts: 2011 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post