SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Johnny Yuma on Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Johnny Yuma on Prime Login/Join 
posted
For anybody interested, found the first(only?) season on Amazon Prime. Pretty good black and white western. Might be binge worthy if you're a fan.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had never heard of the series before and found it one night searching for something to watch on Prime.

I limit myself to one show a night at work. I want to stretch it out as long as a I can.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I watched it as a kid. Main character Nick Adams. I think Johnny Cash sang the theme song. Lots of good TV shows from the Fifties if you have never seen them.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Ah... the southern rebel who sounded like he was from Jersey. Wink

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite Johnny Cash songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoCcPvQh7hk

I never new it was a series.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cash was in at least one episode as well. Even with the goofy accents, I like the series for what it is.
I might try to look up some more. Heard Hugh O'Brian was pretty slick with a six gun.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post