SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Iron Maiden - Book of Souls tour
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Maiden - Book of Souls tour Login/Join 
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted
Just got my tix to see Iron Maiden in Oakland. They're a bucket list band of mine, have wanted to see Eddie for a long time. The fact that they're touring with one of my favorite current bands, GHOST, sealed the deal that I had to see them this time around.

Anyone else catching them?

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
I'll be going to the St Paul show, got my pre sale tickets Tuesday.

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AW_239
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this. I didn't realize they were selling tickets. Just snagged mine for the Nashville show!

Posts: 764 | Registered: January 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
My second time around for the BOS tour, going to Tampa!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum's Official
Metalhead
Picture of DTREND75
posted Hide Post
I've seen them 12 times since 1987. Saw them in February in Ft. Lauderdale

Sensitive and caring since August 2009

Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Posts: 3810 | Location: PSST! Look behind you! | Registered: July 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DTREND75:

I was there, are you going to the Tampa show?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum's Official
Metalhead
Picture of DTREND75
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
quote:
Originally posted by DTREND75:

I was there, are you going to the Tampa show?

No. I live in Ohio. I'm going to try to get to the Charlottesville one in June

Sensitive and caring since August 2009

Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Posts: 3810 | Location: PSST! Look behind you! | Registered: July 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
We are in Tampa for the show Sunday! I bought floor tickets and entered the contest for first to the barrier. Just found out that I won and my wife and I will be right at the stage! Not bad!

Beth Greene

Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I'm going to the Chicago show on Thursday.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I hate being a soft target though!

Beth Greene

The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Saw opening night of the U.S. leg of the tour a week ago in Bristow, VA. Amazing show. They really know how to entertain. I saw them in 2012 on the Maiden England tour, and Bruce's voice has actually improved since then. His energy and voice are amazing, especially given his age and his bout with throat cancer. I'm 14 years his junior and there's no way I could run around like that every night.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I'm going next month. Then Slayer a week after that. Smile

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12437 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
The show is tonight. Some of the Maiden Fans went to a bar last night called Crowbar. The wife and I went thinking it was just a bar. Wrong, it was a small live band bar. The wife discovered she actually likes death metal! After the 1st band, I said lets leave and she said no. We ended up seeing all 6 bands!

Beth Greene

Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
One by one by the star dogged moon
To quick for a.groan or sigh
Each turned his face with a ghastly pang
And cursed me with his eye
Four times fifty living men
And I heard nor sigh nor groan
With heavy thump a life lump
They dropped down one by one.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AW_239
posted Hide Post
Seeing them tomorrow night in Nashville. I'm pumped. How long did Ghost perform prior to Maiden. Not real excited to see them.

Posts: 764 | Registered: January 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Ghost played for about an hour on opening night.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Ghost is defiantly different. We were on the rail right in the center of the stage. It was awesome! For some d dudes, Maiden tore it up line there's no tomorrow! I got some really good pictures I'll put up later.

Beth Greene

No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
About two weeks to go for me, and a bonus, GHOST is headlining their own show a few days before in a nearby city. Big Grin

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
The St Paul show was great and am going to see them again at the Lincoln show.

Had never heard Ghost before but they opened up the show with Square Hammer and I was hooked.

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Damn they were here Wednesday and I had a boy scout thing with my son thursday. I saw them once years ago with Dio as the opener. Amazing show still have the shirt that probably wont ever fit me again. Hope they come back around sometime.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post