SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Cuervo Gold,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Cuervo Gold, Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
the

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
fine Colombian

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I've been listening to a lot of Steely Dan lately and for me, I've found The Royal Scam to be my favorite overall album.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Best band ever named after a Dildo!
The "Caves of Altamira" is one of my favorites.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
My all time favorite band too, seen them many time in concert.
Favorite song is My Old School. Cool

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
RIP Walter Becker. I had the pleasure of seeing “The Dan” in NYC over the last few summers. They never really toured, as far as I know, in their prime, bit to me they were always in their prime. Background vocal chicks awesome as well.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Springtime, for me, brings back beach memories with Steely Dan on the Sandshaker Lounge jukebox. Good times.

We can't dance together.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Can't name one that is the best but I like FM a lot.
On a side note, on Hotel California, the verse "they stab them with their Steely knives" was the Eagles tribute to Steely Dan music.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
On a side note, on Hotel California, the verse "they stab them with their Steely knives" was the Eagles tribute to Steely Dan music.

I had no idea, pretty cool.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
I like a lot of Steely Dan. Dirty Work has made it into my regular play list with several others. Kid Charlemagne is great as well.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
Can't name one that is the best but I like FM a lot.

No static at all