SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jagger and Grohl musing on the lockdowns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jagger and Grohl musing on the lockdowns Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
Pretty lively for an old timer --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9YLLQl7gE

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I like it!

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for posting.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Grohl’s guitar have strings?

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
That was good. Thanks!!

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Damn, to rock like that at 77.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think they get it Big Grin

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I think they get it Big Grin

"There's aliens in the deep state..." Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post