SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What is the first video game you played that was at home (not at an arcade or something public)?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the first video game you played that was at home (not at an arcade or something public)? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:

The first computer game I played was F15 strike fighter.

That's awesome! My first computer game too, well technically. I got it for Christmas when I was maybe 7 or 8 and it came with about a dozen 3.5" disks. I tried to install them over the course of what seemed like 2 or 3 days, then I found out my POS Tandy wasn't equipped to run it, so I never even got to play it. Had to settle for Police Quest instead.

Little did I know that I would get plenty of time working around F-15s later in life and even got a ride in the backseat. Much better than the video game I am sure.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pong

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chock up another for Pong. Years later I remember a buddy of mine got an In-Television video console and I was hooked.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post