SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Please help me remember a movie title (war related)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help me remember a movie title (war related) Login/Join 
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted
The scene I remember involved US or British troops hiding on the side of a road (possibly bridge). Germans were advancing (I believe tanks) and one of the allies went out on the road, put nitroglycerine on a dog dropping and ran back into hiding.

The vehicle rolled over it and exploded.

The quote I remember was something along the lines of "now that's some super duper doggie doo!"

I think it was a black and white movie. Would be the kind shown on TV once or twice a year.

Thanks in advance. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Force 10 from Navarone comes to mind. It wasn't in black and white though.

Force 10 from Navarone

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
it was plastic explosive shaped like canine softserve....and yes, Force 10

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I will see if I can't isolate the clip to verify, but it sounds like you're both spot on.

Maybe all we had was a black and white TV, it has been years since then. Eek

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post