SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Murder by contract
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murder by contract Login/Join 
posted
Different. Shot in 8 days with a minimalist style. Anybody seen it?? Martin Scorsese praised the film.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched it and thought it was a good film. Edwards did a good job as the hit man.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
You old enough to remember him as Ben Casey??

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do remember Edwards as the Doc. My Mother was huge fan and would not miss an episode.
And Sam Jaffe (Dr Zorba) was Gunga Din!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scorsese must think it’s a great film for some highbrow artist reason. It’s offbeat, weird, and impressive for being shot in one week. But I wouldn’t say it’s entertaining.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post