SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Did your first two little pigs get eaten?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did your first two little pigs get eaten? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Been around for 36 years and been told countless renditions of The Three Little Pigs and seen multiple video depictions.
I don’t even think in Green Jelly’s wild rendition of the Three Little Pigs they get eaten.

Well I grabbed a book of random fairy tales and started reading.
I wasn’t ready for that one but the first two little pigs were flat out eaten by the wolf instead of running to the next house as I had always been accustomed to.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The world I grew up in was a different place, when everything was black and white.

The moon may be a harsh mistress, but the earth is a bitch.

But there was lots of bacon.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
They definitely got eaten.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post