SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Epix is free for a month, Deep State
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Epix is free for a month, Deep State Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted
So watching Deep State.

Anyone watch this, thoughts?

The timeline bouncing 3 days backward then back to present day is annoying. It's not a bad show I'm getting sucked in but I'm only through season 1 episode 4.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Well, since you brought it up, I watched season 1, yesterday. Razz
The timeline "jump" narrows as the season progresses. Looks like they do a similar thing in season 2, except the jump is 2 years...

I thought the 1st season was decent, actually. Of course most of the theme is "US capitalists bad".

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Who are you with? I have AT&T and it's still locked.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It's free on DirecTV

Posts: 23453 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I watched the first two seasons - liked the second the best so far - it is a lot like Homeland.

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
Who are you with? I have AT&T and it's still locked.

YouTube TV

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Epix opened up on AT&T late last night here. Don't know for how long but it's up now.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post