SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I just watched "Golden Girls" for the first time.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just watched "Golden Girls" for the first time. Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
Hah! I used to watch it with my grandma when I was a kid. Good stuff.

As did I. If I remember correctly it was on Wednesday nights. Mom's bowling night so we spent the night at granny's.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
They did a ground-breaking 2-part episode on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome that was pretty inspiring.

Here's one: Bea Arthur was a Marine!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16351 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
My wife watches it every day. I scream and run when I hear the opening song. Wifey laughs and has her own time with the tv.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
My wife watches it every day. I scream and run when I hear the opening song. Wifey laughs and has her own time with the tv.

Haha, I feel the same way, with the extra added sensation of a gloomy wave of depression washing over me.
As to the pic of Bea Arthur in 1943, she makes you believe she most assuredly would put a foot up your sorry ass, maybe deservedly maybe not.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now if she would just smile and talk seductively she pass as a nice looking young women back ...way back then...
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
They did a ground-breaking 2-part episode on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome that was pretty inspiring.

Here's one: Bea Arthur was a Marine!

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post