SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fear The Walking Dead new season.
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Fear The Walking Dead new season. Login/Join 
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I thought tonight's episode was damn good. I am enjoying the John Dorie character, an honorable cowboy.


Same here. Already think this season is far an away better than last season of TWD. Of course, it wasn't that hard to do.
 
Posts: 1640 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
It Jenny and Forrest during the zombie apocalypse. Big Grin
 
Posts: 2110 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
The only part of Sunday's episode that didn't do it for me was the walkers' strange attraction to the hole in the fence. Didn't make any sense to me in the TWD canon. The hole wasn't making noise, it wasn't bright or flashy, and it wasn't moving.

Maybe I missed something.
 
Posts: 2398 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:
The only part of Sunday's episode that didn't do it for me was the walkers' strange attraction to the hole in the fence. Didn't make any sense to me in the TWD canon. The hole wasn't making noise, it wasn't bright or flashy, and it wasn't moving.

Maybe I missed something.



Coulda been the ones in the car below making all the noise?




Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.
-Joss Whedon

 
Posts: 4890 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:
The only part of Sunday's episode that didn't do it for me was the walkers' strange attraction to the hole in the fence. Didn't make any sense to me in the TWD canon. The hole wasn't making noise, it wasn't bright or flashy, and it wasn't moving.

Maybe I missed something.



Coulda been the ones in the car below making all the noise?


YES!!!

I remember that now!!!

Thanks. It was really bothering me.
 
Posts: 2398 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
We were out if the country for a couple of weeks, just caught up tonight. I'm pretty sure I saw a dumpster!


___________________________
"I Get It Now"

Beth Greene
 
Posts: 7304 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
We were out if the country for a couple of weeks, just caught up tonight. I'm pretty sure I saw a dumpster!


She's dead, said goodbye on the follow up "Talking Dead". I never liked her sour arse but whatever the show was built on is pretty much gone. The whole Dead franchise needs an intervention or a mercy killing.


___________________________

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
 
Posts: 4959 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
FTWD was back last night. Looks like everybody is fractured! They could have done a lot better with the hurricane though! A lot better!


___________________________
"I Get It Now"

Beth Greene
 
Posts: 7304 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
And what's up with the washed out color?

I fast forwarded through most of it again, only watching the parts with Strand and Alicia.
 
Posts: 13 | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fear The Walking Dead new season.

© SIGforum 2018