SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Well, lets just try this again... Funny *non-political* meme thread. Post them if you got them!

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, lets just try this again... Funny *non-political* meme thread. Post them if you got them! Login/Join 
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

"Where MY free shit?!"

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 8439 | Location: Just stumbling through, trying to avoid a premature banjackulation of my own doing... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9532 | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38364 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

"Where MY free shit?!"

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 8439 | Location: Just stumbling through, trying to avoid a premature banjackulation of my own doing... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 14756 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post

Sic semper libtardis

Posts: 1925 | Location: 10th & 26th states | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17118 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5124 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 536 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post