SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    “...but for 1.6 million dollars....we could become heroes for 3 days”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“...but for 1.6 million dollars....we could become heroes for 3 days” Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
“These tanks are faster than anything in the European theater of operations...forward and backwards. We like to think we can get out of trouble faster then we got into it.”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
What kind of deal?

A deal deal!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Will you stop with the negative waves!!

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"It's still up!...No, it ain't."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite films of all time.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/OXA338ro1mo

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
What kind of deal?

A deal deal!

Maybe he's a Republican!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Hogan? Yeah, it's me. Listen... I gotta favor to ask ya. Will you quit cryin... I haven't even asked ya yet! What the Hell's the matter with you?

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Hey, did you lose my aerial photographs?

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Holy serendipitous thread Batman!

20 years ago yesterday I was alone in my apartment, preparing to leave the next day (20 years ago today) to go get married the next day (20 years ago tomorrow)

I was nervous, couldn’t sleep, and decided I would watch one of my favorite movies of all time

kelly’s heroes

(Still married to her too. Still love the movie)

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Did you break any bones putting the DVD in the player. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Smile

Everybody round here is very friendly. Look, baby, I’m kinda hung up. I need sixty feet of bridge.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Hahaha! No

But only because i didn’t own a DVD player

I kid, kid...nothing was broken putting the VHS tape in....

quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Did you break any bones putting the DVD in the player. Razz

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
"there's no Action!"

"Did you lose my aerial photographs?"

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

Had to ask my dad about that type sammich. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
"That's 65...million Marks........."

Boom!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post