SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You knew it would happen: Live PD - Women on Patrol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You knew it would happen: Live PD - Women on Patrol Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Watching it now on Lifetime which premiered tonight. Some bada$$ wimmin not to be trifled with. Big Grin

https://www.mylifetime.com/sho...ents-women-on-patrol

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Watching it now on Lifetime which premiered tonight. Some bada$$ wimmin not to be trifled with. Big Grin

More badass than Cagney & Lacey???

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

More badass than Cagney & Lacey???

Now that's funny Ron! Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
WOPs?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. Seems like every time the original LPD would start following an attractive female officer, they’d stop after a few shows. I always wondered if they got increased unwanted attention from male viewers. I’m sure all kinds of things get said about them on social media.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the mid 90s, I lived with a co-worker. She may be the toughest person I have ever met.
Her facts:
Drexel native (those in Dayton know what that means).
Former model.
Uterine cancer survivor.
Domestic violence survivor.
Single mother of 2.
Many years of loss prevention work in the worst area of Dayton.
Struck by vehicles, twice.
5 feet tall, 100 pounds, size 0.
All issued gear was custom made for her size.
First female SWAT member.
Physically tough? Check.
Mentally tough? Check.
There was lots of fight in that dog. The only woman I actually was afraid of. When I learned the details of her life I was in awe.
Oh, she could out cuss me too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I've known some who might go a buck ten soakin' wet with a big rock in their pocket. They were experts at talking bad guys into the back seat. When Tasers came out, they always led the monthly report on Taser use, too.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Some of my old coworkers are supposed to be on it. My old K9 roommate even. I need to watch it.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Some of my old coworkers are supposed to be on it. My old K9 roommate even.

Which agency are they representing?

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Wilmington PD

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Knew a female prison guard almost as tough.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

USN (RET), COTEP #192