SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    John Wick 3...Para
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Wick 3...Para Login/Join 
posted
I apologize for not finding the original thread on this movie, but finally watching it and...what can I say... The guy from Deadwood... a Blue Pittie, two GSDs, and the Chairman from Iron Chef... Throw in a few Sigs and what more can you ask for? Love it...

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/3340062244/p/1

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Orguss, will post there...

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
That’s so funny. I just watched it on the 14th too. I bought it on sale on Vudu months ago and never got around to it.

Those were Belgians, not GSDs. No way a GSD could climb that wall.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Big GSD guy here, but love the malinois as well.

I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p226gsd:
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Big GSD guy here, but love the malinois as well.

Me too, I’m on my second one now. He’s 110 lbs and I can tell you he’s built for power, not scaling 15 foot walls. Big Grin

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post