SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Godfather explained for millennials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Godfather explained for millennials Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
I got a couple of laffs outta this. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That's pretty damned funny! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
I laughed a couple of times but this is almost sacrilege to me.

Probably my favorite movie.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by House Stark:
We find it interesting, entertaining, inspirational, filled with schemes and ways of a true cartel but kids these days don’t understand “the god father” they need someone to explain it to them. This is so funny. Just when I thought I’ve seen it all.
I'm more concerned about the multitude of other things they don't understand (that they need to).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post