SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It's been two whole weeks since I kilt me a man
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's been two whole weeks since I kilt me a man Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
And already I'm starting to get the itch. Problem is I ain't got nuthin to scratch. God, I'm hungry. Hungry for action. Hungry for blood. Hell, I'm just plain ole hungry. Feel I'm getting weaker, while Charlie's growing stronger in the jungle. I can't lose my edge. I gotta keep my strength up. I gotta maintain discipline. Cause the reality is....I gotta get a job.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"General, are you telling me that nowhere in the military is there any longer a job for trained human weapons of destruction such as myself?"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
"You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis!"

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
(Empties 1911 into closet door)

If he's still in there he ain't happy!!!

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post