SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Miami Vice, Seasons 1-4 on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miami Vice, Seasons 1-4 on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
I've been mini-binging on Miami Vice, and find it holds up as well today as it was trailblazing back in the 1980s.

Michael Mann has a way with color, especially neon and other night lighting.

There was a line in the episode I just finished that cracked me up.

Castillo thumbed through a bunch of reports on home invasion robberies and remarks to Crockett "I've seen more useful information in a dig bite report."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Loved this show. End of quarter at school is almost here so it looks like I’ll have something to do on my off time.

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Miami Vice, one of my favorite TV shows.
I have all 5 seasons on DVD, plan to watch them again, but first I'm going to re-watch Justified and then 24.

I wonder why season 5 isn't on Prime?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
must see episodes:

Brother's keeper
Hit List
Out where the buses don't run
The Prodigal Son

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Are you sure it is on Prime? It is not coming up for me unless I pay for a Starz subscription.

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
Are you sure it is on Prime? It is not coming up for me unless I pay for a Starz subscription.

Same

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I recently watched “Out where the buses don’t run” on the NBC app. The app can be downloaded onto amazon prime or your phone for free.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Always liked Miami Vice. Been watching Nash Bridges on MYTV network Monday mornings I enjoy that show as well.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post