SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Galway Girl--Happy St. Patrick's Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Galway Girl--Happy St. Patrick's Day Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
I post this song in memory of my Irish mother. Every St. Patrick's Day I called her to wish her blessings of the day. After so many years the phone call became a ritual we both looked forward to. She's been gone several years now and every St. Patrick Day there's an emptiness in my heart that's hard to fill. God Bless you, mom. Miss you especially on this day.

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Dia is Mhuire Duit agus Padraig

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Dia is Mhuire Duit agus Padraig

and with you, my friend. Blessings of the day

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Ed Sheeren has a song called Galway Girl on his new album - completely different though.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post