SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It will happen this way. You may be walking.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It will happen this way. You may be walking. Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted
It will happen this way. You may be walking. Maybe the first sunny day of the spring.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do we have plans to invade the Middle East?

Posts: 395 | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I don't know and that is what bothers me.

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
"And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust, will get out of the car. And he will smile, a becoming smile. But he will leave open the door of the car and offer to give you a lift."

Joubert : [offering Turner a gun] "For that day."

Joubert, a villain in the beginning of the film, yet something else after this scene. This is why Max Von Sydow and Joubert were both true professionals.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont remember yesterday. Today it rained.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
[after Joubert unexpectedly kills someone]

Joe Turner : Why?

Joubert : I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much".

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I am a sucker for anything Faye Dunaway in the 60's/70's.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
How do you know?

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Max Von Sydow is one of my favorite actors.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
It’s quite restful. It's almost peaceful. No need to believe in either side, or any side. There is no cause. There's only yourself. The belief is in your own precision.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post