SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Album cover quiz on Me Tv
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Album cover quiz on Me Tv Login/Join 
posted
https://www.metv.com/quiz/can-...e-album-covers-alone

I missed three

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I missed the one with the aliens looking creatures on it.
I guessed at a couple...the rose in the mouth for one.
I still do not know who had the aliens on the cover. Steely Dan?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I missed three.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I missed two.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
Missed three.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Missed two though several were a pure guess.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I totally surprised myself and got them all right! 16/16! Though I must admit that on at least 5 or 6 I used the written clues on the question coupled with clues in the album art to make educated guesses on my final choice.
I turned 12 years old in November of 1973, so I didn't have any of these albums. However, 1973 was the birth of my favorite band, The Thunder From Down Under, AC/DC!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Missed 2

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I missed 3.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
16 of 16 but I guessed on the last one.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well, then , that was fun Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Missed 6 of the 7 that were 100% guesses. I was only 6 years old in 1973.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
12 out of 16...better than I thought I'd do.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

Same results, only a couple years older but didn't own my first album until ELO times.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Missed three.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Three as well.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

Same results, only a couple years older but didn't own my first album until ELO times.....

You two are old farts. I only got seven of them right. Bought my first album in 1987 and still playing it on my turntable these days.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Missed 4. I hardly know this era of music, though.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post