SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    wheres the showtime show "billions"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wheres the showtime show "billions" Login/Join 
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted
I'm addicted to that show, it up and quit about the start of summer. I thought it was the typical summer vacation. I've been checking every Sunday. all I get is it will return shortly. I wonder if this virus has made shooting a problem.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Covid hiatus I think. It interrupted the shooting in mid season.

Not a huge loss since the Season 5 writing has been subpar when compared to seasons 1-4 IMO.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I, too, have been waiting for the rest of the season, but agree with divil that the season seems to be lower quality, probably due to rehashing old plotlines.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Season 5 has been interrupted because of The Lockdown. I like this show, but I agree the current season is re-hashing too much. For instance, Chuck as New York AG is now after Bobby again for financial misdeeds.

Give it up, Chuck. Make more time for your new girlfriend and her sex worker pal and give us a break.

The shows needs more Hard Bob. Taylor needs to retreat to the 1970s and find some methaqualone.

Wendy needs to ditch them all and go find herself in Nepal.

One can hope.

Posts: 775 | Registered: June 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I miss Malin Akerman's presence on the show. I wish they hadn't gotten divorced. Yes, she's pretty but her character was great, also.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Speaking of a show that bends over backwards pushing the SJW agenda.

Personally, I thought the first season was the best, but I like Damien Lewis, so I'll keep watching for now.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
I emailed showtime and asked for more info on the show. They say it's because of the virus, and they wont be making any new shows 'til next year.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, other studios are producing content. Roll Eyes