SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Mule, time for all of us to support Clint

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mule, time for all of us to support Clint Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
https://youtu.be/N_QksSzK7sI

Clint is 88, and still making Oscar stuff. All of us need to get off our own lawn and support him. I’ll be there opening night.

He possess great skills.

Posts: 8869 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Looks well cast too.

Posts: 1496 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 7070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long story short,

My wife and i were in a diner a few years back. Ran in to an older couple. They listened in to our conversations about going for a drive. They asked how to get where we were going with out being on free ways. What bed and breakfasts to use, if there was any air bnb places. They drove off in an early 2k beige/gold buick. My wife and i looked at eqch other and both said mules. Retirees who want to travel do so by the road. They dont oftern speed, have time, take the time, are willing to stay out of sight.

2 months ago the owner of the diner was arrested for having shit tons of pot.

https://www.wric.com/news/crim...goochland/1373458223

Posts: 4326 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
in.

Posts: 9055 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1253 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Looks good

Posts: 10930 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
in.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 5794 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good story line.

Posts: 1397 | Location: Florida / NC  | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post