SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this.

Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Mad Max - the original

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Mad Max - the original

You're quote in the signature,

Isn't that from Beyond Thunderdome?

You can shut the gate on this one, Maxie... it's the duck's guts!

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
It is from Buckaroo Banzai

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We KNOW who you are, BRONZE !!

See you on the road, SKAG!

---------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Whenever I read the title, I can only hear "I can break these cuffs!"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
They didn't leave much of him.

Must've cut his heart out, eh?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post