SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Y'all shut up, now! I'm fixing to commencerate this trial here!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Y'all shut up, now! I'm fixing to commencerate this trial here! Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Okay, then. We're Gonna utilize the process of deliberation, examining the various puppitudes of this individual, and see If we can't come up with us a verdict up in here.

Now, why you think he done it?

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I like money.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
He totally interrupted me while I was watching "Ow, my balls"!

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
It's what plants crave.

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
A pimp’s love is very different from that of a square.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GO AWAY! 'BATIN!!!!

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's got electrolytes. (Sadly this is where we are headed).

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Upgrayedd. The two D's are for a "double-dose of pimpin".

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Georgia's in Florida, dumbass....

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
This is to figure out what your aptitude's good at, and get you a jail job while you're being a particular individual in jail.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post