SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Songs that remind you of past women in your life
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Songs that remind you of past women in your life Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
There are many, but I've heard this one several times the past few days and I can't help but smile and think of Martine.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Led Zepplin - 10 years gone. 1st true love/high school girl friend....

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don Henley's New York Minute

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Christopher Cross' SAILING.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Nine Inch Nails Closer

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boston - "More Than A Feeling"

Marianne, what a beauty.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Eagles Ol'55

Posts: 203 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers

Dave Matthews Band - Say Goodbye

Lucinda Williams - Steel Your Love

U2 - one

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feeling.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Garth Brooks: Unanswered Prayers

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyric...answeredprayers.html

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
The Cars - Drive

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I don't even like the song, but Ritchie's "Three Times A Lady" reminds me of a girl I had a crush on in high school.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
The Police - Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don Henley’s - Boys Of Summer.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3534 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Van Halen When Love Walks In

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Nine Inch Nails Closer

Ok, I want the back story on this one.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
There's a whole bunch of us lurking here, saying to ourselves "Don't do it, dumbass! If your wife sees you're toast!"

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guns and Roses- I used to love her...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin!" ( Fletcher in The Outlaw Josie Wales)

Posts: 644 | Location: Wisconsin,USA | Registered: September 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The Doobie Brothers' What A Fool Believes

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Suite Judy Blue Eyes

A girl I dated through high school and beyond. Both of us were crazy in love with each other. In the end it didn't works out.
I have never gone to a high school reunion in over 40 years afraid of what feelings would be stirred up if I were to see her again.

Ran into a old high school friend about 5 years ago. Told me he has never seen her at one either and he has been to all of them.

Says her best friend in high school told him at the 30th reunion that she won't go either for the same reason.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post