SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a generous karma - thank you! Please count me in.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1450 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
You are so generous. Please include me.

Vientiane, Laos 1969

This message has been edited. Last edited by: molachi,

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post

OLD IRONSIDES.

Thanks for the chance at such a nice KARMA.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
WOW that is a very generous Karma, please throw my name in the hat.

The freedom to make "healthy" things like this in the backyard, a Bacon Fatty

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
SWEET! In for a shot, thanks!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mesquite pile waiting it's turn for the smoker. Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your karma had the desired effect. The pictures are great.My IT department is not available right now so I can't post a picture but please include me.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
228+! Please count me in. I don't really use photo sharing any more but I'll come back to edit for some Americana.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
please and thank you.

(my son is in the green, not the blue Smile, his mom is coast guard, his brother is army, his big sister is thinking air force and he has not decided yet. yes, i'm raising patriots!)

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please cont me in!
And, thank you for your generous Karma. The winner will be truly blessed.
Happy 4th of July to all. May we always remember what this nation's founding means and may we always fight to preserve and protect the freedoms and liberties as Americans we are heir to.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Q,

What a great Karma. Thank you for all that you do. You are a great American!

In 2009 i took this photo while my airport group were giving kids rides. This actual Stearman, number 68 was based at my home field during WWII and was used as a trainer for boys going into flight school. The airport Pryor Field was named after Schyler Pryor who gave his life while training men and boys to fly in order to defend our freedom. It is such a blessing for this symbol to still be serving in our little community at the airport it was delivered too so long ago.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please cont me in!
And, thank you for your generous Karma. The winner will be truly blessed.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Taken during a family visit to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous opportunity.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your awesome karma and Happy independence day. Whats more american than Brisket and ribs. Cool

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your extremely generous karma.

Here's a little "taste" of Americana:

Happy Father's Day, and of course, Happy Independence Day!!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Please include me! What a fantastic Karma!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3534 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew0002
posted Hide Post
very nice Smile
please include me

Posts: 386 | Location: D-ville | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post