SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the great karma 12131. Please include me.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Very very generous.. please include me.. thank you.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Please coumt me in, thanks for the karma!

From Wings Over Houston last October.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Count me in! Thanks for all you do and all the best to you and your family this glorious 4th!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Great karma!!! I have attached two photos from where I grew up. The river is located in Logan Canyon. The other photo is of the Wellsville Mountains. Logan Canyon was about 5 minutes east of my parent's home and the Wellsvilles about 20 minutes south west of their home (You will need to click on the photos to enlarge them).

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Thanks again for the chance!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Camping and BBQing. I'll play and thanks Hray

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1142 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is great of you to do this. I don't post much so I won't be eligible but I still thank this is great.

Posts: 105 | Location: United States | Registered: May 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most generous karma.

Thank you

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you

Posts: 568 | Location: Beaumont TX | Registered: March 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't normally enter karmas, either, but it's a chance to post this. Not a picture (sorry!) but the first Anthem of the United States, "Hail! Columbia!":

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, thank you!

Tall Ships parade, 1986:

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you in advance Smile

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Post #228 Cool
Thanks for the chance

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Please include me. And this:

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Great karma . Thanks for generous opportunity!

God bless America

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I'm honored to be included. Thank you.

When I think of Americana, Norman Rockwell comes to mind.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me please!

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Please include me also, my 228 could use a brother. Thanks Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on this generous karma. I'm currently without any SIG pistols and this would be an awesome way to rejoin the club. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post