SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is your favorite Glock trigger configuration?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite Glock trigger configuration? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Vanek or DK trigger for range and basically OEM for carry pistols.

Posts: 604 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
With the exception of my 43's (Ghost Edge) all of my Glocks are stock with the exception of the .25 trigger job.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OEM trigger, don't mess with the internals. The only thing I do with the Glocks is under cut the trigger guard, remove the 'hook' on the front of the trigger guard and remove the finger bumps on the front strap if it doesn't fit my fingers. Like the beaver tail on the gen 4 and will add one on my gen 3s.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ArLEOret:
OEM trigger, don't mess with the internals. The only thing I do with the Glocks is under cut the trigger guard, remove the 'hook' on the front of the trigger guard and remove the finger bumps on the front strap if it doesn't fit my fingers. Like the beaver tail on the gen 4 and will add one on my gen 3s.[/QUOTE

How do you go about doing this and do you paint it afterwards?

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Ghost Edge and .25 polish job. Smooth faced trigger, or Overwatch TAC.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "-" connector, a smooth face trigger and bar from an early G17 then apply about 1,000 rounds for final polishing.

"If you meet an asshole early in the day, you've just met an asshole. If you keep meeting them all day long, chances are that you're the asshole."

Posts: 15 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Stock spring, glock (-) minus connector, and a Glock smooth trigger to replace the serrated ones.

Glocks work exceptionally well in terms of reliability, over very long periods of time and round counts. Mixing in parts that aren't a part of that equation is moving in the wrong direction, unless it's a toy.

^ this. "-" connector, & a gen 3 trigger bar/smooth trigger. Nothing else.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I did change back to the S spring with the - connector and I like that much better.

I am interested in who has removed the finger grooves or had them removed. Who do you like? I saw Bowie Tactical and Robar. I believe I like Robar the best.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post