SIGforum
What is your favorite Glock trigger configuration?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/9100063224

April 08, 2017, 08:41 PM
JBP55
What is your favorite Glock trigger configuration?
Vanek or DK trigger for range and basically OEM for carry pistols.
April 08, 2017, 11:35 PM
elde
With the exception of my 43's (Ghost Edge) all of my Glocks are stock with the exception of the .25 trigger job.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
April 09, 2017, 10:01 AM
ArLEOret
OEM trigger, don't mess with the internals. The only thing I do with the Glocks is under cut the trigger guard, remove the 'hook' on the front of the trigger guard and remove the finger bumps on the front strap if it doesn't fit my fingers. Like the beaver tail on the gen 4 and will add one on my gen 3s.

Officers lives matter!
April 09, 2017, 10:14 AM
BennerP220
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ArLEOret:
OEM trigger, don't mess with the internals. The only thing I do with the Glocks is under cut the trigger guard, remove the 'hook' on the front of the trigger guard and remove the finger bumps on the front strap if it doesn't fit my fingers. Like the beaver tail on the gen 4 and will add one on my gen 3s.[/QUOTE

How do you go about doing this and do you paint it afterwards?
April 09, 2017, 08:14 PM
NavyGuy
Ghost Edge and .25 polish job. Smooth faced trigger, or Overwatch TAC.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence
April 09, 2017, 09:00 PM
45doubletap
The "-" connector, a smooth face trigger and bar from an early G17 then apply about 1,000 rounds for final polishing.

"If you meet an asshole early in the day, you've just met an asshole. If you keep meeting them all day long, chances are that you're the asshole."
April 10, 2017, 04:28 AM
akcopnfbks
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Stock spring, glock (-) minus connector, and a Glock smooth trigger to replace the serrated ones.

Glocks work exceptionally well in terms of reliability, over very long periods of time and round counts. Mixing in parts that aren't a part of that equation is moving in the wrong direction, unless it's a toy.

^ this. "-" connector, & a gen 3 trigger bar/smooth trigger. Nothing else.

April 10, 2017, 09:37 AM
BennerP220
I did change back to the S spring with the - connector and I like that much better.

I am interested in who has removed the finger grooves or had them removed. Who do you like? I saw Bowie Tactical and Robar. I believe I like Robar the best.