SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I think I am going to win the award for the coolest gun of the day. (Test fired today)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think I am going to win the award for the coolest gun of the day. (Test fired today) Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ho-lee cats.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Dang, that's cool!!! Cool

Do they make a holster for that?

Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup. You win. Ultra cool, fer sure.

-MG

Posts: 1989 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
you do win!

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Wait. Just a gol darn minute here! Who even knew you could buy anything like that? There must be a law against anything that cool. Does the OP here reload? I'm thinking he'd have to if he wants to shoot it. Much. OK, he not only wins the internet for the day, he gets the entire darn year.

Trying to crack open my memory. I thought buying various registered magnums was cool. I thought buying the very low number Winchester M70 was cool. Even scoring the 1970s P210 with all 3 calibers was cool. (OK, it was). But this takes it to an entire different level. About the only thing cooler would be one in 45-70. And feeding that beast would be pretty darn expensive. Like feeding a 9mm during an ammo shortage is going to be cheap.

Yes.... I do reload. That is the only way I could feed this baby. I am pretty well stocked with 9mm to reload as well. Still pissed it is sitting there because of incompetence.

Range report when I finally get it. Big Grin

Posts: 1100 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I think the next cool challenge would be to suppress it. Wink

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely cool, saw one at a gun show. Very nice workmanship!

If money was plentiful, I would have one!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Trying to figure out how to conceal carry one....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Do you have a sunroof on your car? I'm thinking a roof mount would be nice.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, that’s is pretty cool.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Nah, it would only be the coolest if it took Glock mags...

What's that? I'm being told that it does. Okay then. Carry on. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by 9x18:
Do you have a sunroof on your car? I'm thinking a roof mount would be nice.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Okay....you win Big Grin

Glock mags (33 rds of course), no tax stamp- fun toy. I heard one will set ya back five grand...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16698 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is pretty cool. Let us know how it shoots/performs.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it takes 33rnd mags, maybe it'll take the 50rnd drums?

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I lived in Florida with the huge snakes, alligators, and other non-native lizards I would buy one of those too.

Just a thought about those tires. My son has a beach cart for his fishing gear, sitting on hot sand will blow the tubes unless the tires are under-inflated.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Wait. Just a gol darn minute here! Who even knew you could buy anything like that? There must be a law against anything that cool. Does the OP here reload? I'm thinking he'd have to if he wants to shoot it. Much. OK, he not only wins the internet for the day, he gets the entire darn year.

Trying to crack open my memory. I thought buying various registered magnums was cool. I thought buying the very low number Winchester M70 was cool. Even scoring the 1970s P210 with all 3 calibers was cool. (OK, it was). But this takes it to an entire different level. About the only thing cooler would be one in 45-70. And feeding that beast would be pretty darn expensive. Like feeding a 9mm during an ammo shortage is going to be cheap.

Yes.... I do reload. That is the only way I could feed this baby. I am pretty well stocked with 9mm to reload as well. Still pissed it is sitting there because of incompetence.

Range report when I finally get it. Big Grin

Don't forget a picture of the big ass pile of brass on the ground next to it.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Yes, you won!

Cool gun and the Military Arms Channel video posted above was a fun watch. He spent a good part of the non-shooting part Of the video laughing about how much fun it was to shoot!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:

Don't forget a picture of the big ass pile of brass on the ground next to it.

Big Grin

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8766 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Cool beans.... But will wait for the dc voltage motor driven crank version. .............. drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post