SIGforum
I think I am going to win the award for the coolest gun of the day. (Test fired today)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/7540078474

September 23, 2020, 08:26 PM
Il Cattivo
I think I am going to win the award for the coolest gun of the day. (Test fired today)
Ho-lee cats.
September 23, 2020, 09:03 PM
ersatzknarf
Dang, that's cool!!! Cool

Do they make a holster for that?

Wink

September 23, 2020, 09:11 PM
monoblok
Yup. You win. Ultra cool, fer sure.

-MG
September 23, 2020, 09:16 PM
bolo4tom
you do win!
September 23, 2020, 09:35 PM
usncorpsman
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Wait. Just a gol darn minute here! Who even knew you could buy anything like that? There must be a law against anything that cool. Does the OP here reload? I'm thinking he'd have to if he wants to shoot it. Much. OK, he not only wins the internet for the day, he gets the entire darn year.

Trying to crack open my memory. I thought buying various registered magnums was cool. I thought buying the very low number Winchester M70 was cool. Even scoring the 1970s P210 with all 3 calibers was cool. (OK, it was). But this takes it to an entire different level. About the only thing cooler would be one in 45-70. And feeding that beast would be pretty darn expensive. Like feeding a 9mm during an ammo shortage is going to be cheap.

Yes.... I do reload. That is the only way I could feed this baby. I am pretty well stocked with 9mm to reload as well. Still pissed it is sitting there because of incompetence.

Range report when I finally get it. Big Grin
September 23, 2020, 10:30 PM
usp_fan
I think the next cool challenge would be to suppress it. Wink
September 23, 2020, 11:20 PM
Excam_Man
Definitely cool, saw one at a gun show. Very nice workmanship!

If money was plentiful, I would have one!

September 24, 2020, 05:36 AM
Blume9mm
Trying to figure out how to conceal carry one....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
September 24, 2020, 05:47 AM
9x18
Do you have a sunroof on your car? I'm thinking a roof mount would be nice.
September 24, 2020, 07:25 AM
dehughes
Okay, that’s is pretty cool.

September 24, 2020, 08:45 AM
RogueJSK
Nah, it would only be the coolest if it took Glock mags...

What's that? I'm being told that it does. Okay then. Carry on. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by 9x18:
Do you have a sunroof on your car? I'm thinking a roof mount would be nice.

September 24, 2020, 08:51 AM
oddball
Okay....you win Big Grin

Glock mags (33 rds of course), no tax stamp- fun toy. I heard one will set ya back five grand...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
September 24, 2020, 09:10 AM
patw
That is pretty cool. Let us know how it shoots/performs.
September 24, 2020, 09:32 AM
Augen
If it takes 33rnd mags, maybe it'll take the 50rnd drums?
September 24, 2020, 09:47 AM
Colby Bruce
If I lived in Florida with the huge snakes, alligators, and other non-native lizards I would buy one of those too.

Just a thought about those tires. My son has a beach cart for his fishing gear, sitting on hot sand will blow the tubes unless the tires are under-inflated.
September 24, 2020, 10:03 AM
Cliff
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Wait. Just a gol darn minute here! Who even knew you could buy anything like that? There must be a law against anything that cool. Does the OP here reload? I'm thinking he'd have to if he wants to shoot it. Much. OK, he not only wins the internet for the day, he gets the entire darn year.

Trying to crack open my memory. I thought buying various registered magnums was cool. I thought buying the very low number Winchester M70 was cool. Even scoring the 1970s P210 with all 3 calibers was cool. (OK, it was). But this takes it to an entire different level. About the only thing cooler would be one in 45-70. And feeding that beast would be pretty darn expensive. Like feeding a 9mm during an ammo shortage is going to be cheap.

Yes.... I do reload. That is the only way I could feed this baby. I am pretty well stocked with 9mm to reload as well. Still pissed it is sitting there because of incompetence.

Range report when I finally get it. Big Grin

Don't forget a picture of the big ass pile of brass on the ground next to it.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

September 24, 2020, 10:15 AM
BigSwede
Cool!

September 24, 2020, 11:09 AM
StarTraveler
Yes, you won!

Cool gun and the Military Arms Channel video posted above was a fun watch. He spent a good part of the non-shooting part Of the video laughing about how much fun it was to shoot!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca
September 24, 2020, 11:49 AM
Chris Orndorff
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:

Don't forget a picture of the big ass pile of brass on the ground next to it.

Big Grin

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

September 24, 2020, 12:37 PM
drill sgt
Cool beans.... But will wait for the dc voltage motor driven crank version. .............. drill sgt.